Its’ that time of year once again (where did 2017 go!) and sometimes we all need a little inspiration for some festive spending.. or perhaps this post needs to be “shared” with a certain someone to point them in the right direction… either way here are my three compilations of perfect presents that have caught my eye over the past couple of weeks.
Gifts under £25 – Perfect stocking fillers that prove that all good things do indeed come in small packages
- Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk set – this nude matte colour looks amazing on every colouring, which is why it has been her outstanding seller for years. This year she brought out the shade in the matte revolution lipstick and it has been out of stock ever since… but currently available on the CT website… for now! Don’t be surprised if CT gets snapped up by Estee Lauder in 2018…
- White Company Cashmere socks – the creme de la creme of socks – not the most sexiest of fashion items but these are indispensable and kind of frost bitten tootsies.. I assure you, you will find yourself living in these well into daffodil season ;).
- Pom pom hat – who doesn’t love a pom pom and this one has two!
- This Works Sleep Tight Bauble – I love this just for the wrapping but the contents seriously work. This Works as a brand are amazing – the ingredients and formulations are seriously thought out. This is a must have for anyone not just the stressed or the insomniacs.
- I always like to take the time over the holidays to sit and read and this year I have left several heavy hints for this Tome to be in my stocking…. I have also purchased it for a few of my friends as well – A well wrapped hardback book is a lovely gift to give in such a digital world… I cannot wait to read this… The Vanity Fair Diaries: 1983–1992 Tina Brown.
Gifts under £50 – Gifts you just cannot go wrong with.
- Smythson Panama Notebook – cannot beat the combination of leather and paper.
- Diptyque candles – always a favourite present at this time of time because every scent is amazing and the packaging is divine. Who doesn’t like a D candle?!!
- There is always one friend who is permanently in active wear! For her something from Sweaty Betty is always perfect! From the beautiful designs to the functional cut and fit, how can you go wrong?… and this slogan vest is the one!!
- I love these alphabet earrings from Catbird… so cute and 14 carat gold too.
- This gift set from Omorovicza harnesses power of Hungarian Moor mud to leave your complexion cleaner, brighter and more youthful – who wouldn’t love that!
Gifts under £150 – Something extra for that certain someone…
- Christian Louboutin Loubilaque Lip Lacquer and lip definer – seems extortionate doesn’t it? Until you see the packaging and feel the quality of the lacquer… something special for the girl that loves the red bottomed shoes? Or a beauty maven… either way it is a divine present.
- Charli Cashmere jumper – don’t we all love a slogan jumper? Well no, we are no longer 4 years old but as the Bella Freud ones are out of budget (but still on the wish list) this jumper ticks all the right notes without being tacky.
- This 111Skin planner set contains five masks packed with ingredients to boost collagen, tighten skin and create a more youthful glow – perfect!
- Bose soundsport earphones – amazing sound and fit – and wont get lost like some other fruit based buds one could mention! Perfect for either gender – sporty or not…
.. and of course you could also get my gift voucher – send me a message or call and we can put together a bespoke personal styling package for that special person..
Happy holidays and a healthy New Year… can’t wait to see what 2018 brings!